[Santana 22] Fw: Santana 22 sails

Larry Nelson lnelson900 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 14:29:28 EDT 2018

 Hey Santana fleet,
I'm not sure if anyone else received a note from Steve,but if not here you go.
Welcome to the fleet. The admin should add you to the fleet email list so you get all of the notifications.
Larry Nelson
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Steven Meyers <s.meyers2875 at gmail.com>To: "lnelson900 at yahoo.com" <lnelson900 at yahoo.com>Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 11:08:24 AM PDTSubject: Santana 22 sails

Hello

I am the proud newowner of Hull 124 and plan on joining the racing fleet as soon aspossible.  I got your email off the website.  Do you know anyone who has a used set ofracing sails for sale fairly cheap?  Also, do you know of any crewopportunities in the fleet?  My boat partner and I would be interested increwing to get some tips on how these boats are sailed.  We both have afair amount of experience.

Thanks

Steve