[Santana 22] Santana 22 Fleet 1 Meeting Friday - Please reply

Daniel Carnahan dan at skipperdan.com
Fri Jan 12 15:59:28 EST 2018

Hi Kristen,

Regrets from 'Sail la Vie'.  Tonight I'm in training for my captain's license.

For the racing, it's difficult for me to get out to the main bay; it's
a day's sail from Benicia.  I am planning to race in the Great Vallejo
and Jazz Cup, as usual.

Cheers!
Dan

Sail la Vie, #155

Daniel Carnahan, dan at skipperdan.com
PO Box 1074, Benicia CA 94510-4074
Phone/Text:707-319-5706 F:707-471-6539
IM: AIM:skipperdan Google:dlcarna Skype:skipper-dan

----- Message from ksoeiyc at att.net ---------