[Santana 22] YRA Race on Saturday and 2018 encinal regatta

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:25:17 EDT 2018

Hello Racers!

It’s time again to get out and race! Saturday’s races are in the South Bay. Hopefully, we will be able to get in both races this time. Go to jibeset to register.

Upcoming events:

Nationals in Monterey, July 20-22. Registration and additional information at the following link.
http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/16803

Encinal Regatta, formerly the 2nd Half Season Opener, July 28-29. Racing on Sunday occurs in the Oakland Estuary. What is the possibility of getting a fleet together for racing on Sunday only? See the attached email for more information.

Hope to see you out there!

Cheers,
Deb

Sent from Mail for Windows 10