[Santana 22] Marine plywood?

Michael Kennedy michaelkennedy05 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 16:46:02 EST 2019

 +1 for MacBeath-I made a new V berth out of their marine plywood a few years ago.
Marine plywood is pricey-your Home Depo piece is fine as long as you really seal it.  Lots of paint.  Maybe epoxy soaked in, then paint over that (epoxy makes it strong and fairly waterproof, but no likey the UV).  Although epoxy is pricey too