[Santana 22] EYC Jack Frost and RYC Big Daddy

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:08:01 EST 2019

Ahoy Racers!

It is still not clear if the distribution e-mail list is working, so please
spread the word. I'm not including any links or attachments, because I
think that might be one of the reasons the fleet email doesn't go through.

There is one more EYC Jack Frost, which is this Saturday! Hopefully, the
weather won't be too crazy. Last month turned out to be great racing. It
was the ride home that was off the hook.

The RYC Big Daddy is coming up fast, and it's the first regatta in our
white sails season. It's Saturday, March 9. Go to RYC's website to sign up.
We need at least 5 boats to get our own start, but I'm thinking we should
have about 8. Let's do it!!!

Cheers!
Deb