[Santana 22] REMINDER SANTANA 22 Meeting 7pm Fri Feb 1 2019 at Encinal Yacht Club Alameda, CA

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:45:06 EST 2019

Hi All,

I've attached the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. It includes the potential
races for this coming season. If you are unable to attend, please provide
your thoughts on which races should or should not be included in the
season. The list is ONLY a list of potential races. We are not planning to
include all of them.

Thanks!
Deb