[Santana 22] [s22santacruz] Re: REMINDER SANTANA 22 Meeting 7pm Fri Feb 1 2019 at Encinal Yacht Club Alameda, CA

Igor Polevoy igor.polevoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:46:01 EST 2019

Hi
Sorry, but I won't be able to make it there.
If needed, I'm voting for trying different things - eg maybe CBRA this
year? Also, kite races are real fun, don't know what can be done to
increase their amount? Other new races?
Not sure what's in this mentor program, but I really liked sailing with
Jan, it was super useful for me, so I'm interested.

But then again I will be out Jun-Jul this year, missing Nationals etc.

Also, fyi there is Sail GP this year on the Bay
http://www.pressure-drop.us/forums/content.php?8952-SailGP-San-Francisco-Details-Emerge
Might be interesting to watch.

Enjoy the meeting and the bar
Igor