[Santana 22] Fleet Racing this Saturday!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:28:20 EDT 2019

Ahoy Best Fleet Ever!

The next race in our season is coming up this Saturday! I've included the
link below, which you can use to sign up under the Santana 22 Season
(entire season) or the YRA Summer Series (individual races). For example, I
am only available to race 2 of the scheduled race days in the Santana 22
Season, so I will sign up for those 2 races under the YRA Summer Series.
Please be sure to sign up as a Santana 22, not PHRF.

https://www.jibeset.net/ourregatta.php?A00=yes&A11=yes&CLUB=YRA

Cheers!
Deb