[Santana 22] 2020 Racing season and Cruise in?

Kristen SSS Sailing ksoeiyc at att.net
Tue Nov 12 19:09:21 EST 2019

Greetings folks, be on the look out for information about holding our fleet meeting in the next couple of months to set our 2020 racing schedule.  For those of you racing the Jack Frost series, hope all is going well.  For those of you not racing, we seem to be in a nice calm weather pattern for the moment so take advantage and get out on the course!!
The fleet had talked about holding a cruise in to Angel Island towards the end of this year.  My apologies that I haven't been available to attend and wouldn't be able to attend anything except for maybe one weekend in December, but if folks are interested in something this weekend or next weekend, let me know, and maybe you can all just ad hoc rendezvous there, no need to rely on me.  I'm happy to do some shoreside communications, if helpful.
Failing a consensus for that, the SSS fleet is cruising in to Sierra Point Yacht Club in the South Bay this weekend and will be more than happy to let some tunas tag on.  Contact Sierra Point for berthing arrangements.  Gathering is near McCovey Cove a little before noon to sail down together, SPYC is offering a chili cook off contest, with free dinner/chili to those who bring an entry.  Please don't hesitate to join in.  More information can be found at http://www.sfbaysss.org.
Failing all this, we sure hope to see you at the soon to be scheduled annual fleet meeting.
Cheers,
Kristen
Fleet CaptainS22 Fleet 1 SF Bay