[Santana 22] Cruise Out to Angel Island Dec 1

Kristen SSS ksoeiyc at att.net
Wed Nov 20 16:05:22 EST 2019

Greetings tuna fans, some tuna folks are cruising over to Angel Island on Sunday, Dec. 1 - some of these folks might be in non-tunas, but their spirit is all bonito. If you would like to join, please contact Chris Klein from Allegre, or reply to me and I’ll get you connected.  You know after a weekend of shopping, eating, and relativing, a day on the water will be heaven!  Hope you can join!
Cheers,
Kristen

Sent from my iPhone