[Santana 22] Jack Frost Starts Saturday!

deborah fehr dfehr777 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:28:04 EDT 2019

The first of the EYC Jack Frost series starts on Saturday. We have 8 boats
signed up so far! I know there are a few more out there. We need 3 more
boats to equal our entries from last year. The link below contains the race
documents and a link to register on Jibeset. Hope to see you out there...
assuming I can get my outboard working or a tow.

http://www.encinal.org/pageResource/racing/2019_raceDocs/jackFrost.php

Cheers!
Deb