[Santana 22] Fleet 1 Season Meeting Jan. 19

Kristen SSS ksoeiyc at att.net
Thu Jan 2 15:40:47 EST 2020

Happy New Year Tuna fans!

Just a confirmation that we will be holding our fleet meeting to kickstart the 2020 season on Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 1600 hrs at the Richmond Yacht Club in Point Richmond, CA. We’ll be in the Chart Room.

Come with your ideas for the season!  There is also an anticipated presentation from our dear friends at Santa Cruz Yacht Club on this summer’s National Championship in Santa Cruz, so come with any questions on Nationals as well.

RYC will be serving their usual Sunday dinner which we are invited to join, following the meeting.  We look forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks, and here’s looking at a great 2020!!

Cheers!
Kristen