[Santana 22] 2021 Racing Season and Picnic Sunday!!

Kristen SSS Sailing ksoeiyc at att.net
Sat Mar 27 10:42:27 EDT 2021

Hey Tuna Fleet!! So I’ve been out of town for a while, but I’ve been told that we’ll be able to have a racing season this year, though still with modifications.  So let’s have a meeting to discuss what that can look like.  Also, Santa Cruz is planning on Nationals this summer, but wants to know if folks will come down.  So lots to discuss.
I know it’s coming up on Easter weekend for some folks but can people make a Fleet meeting at 7:00pm on Thursday, April 1?  I’ll send out a zoom invite.  If you could let me know your intentions that would be really helpful because if a critical mass is not available then we can reschedule.
  Hank Lindemann of Anenome fame has researched the YRA races and prepared a list of topics for us, and I’ll circulate those as well. He is interested in co chairing too!! Yeah!
One last thing- a picnic on Angel Island, SF Bay is being presented by Byte Size for this Sunday the 28th - all Santana 22 owners welcome to join, bring your own grub and drink and distancing will be appropriate, yet enjoyable!! Contact Anna (see earlier post) to let her know you’ll be showing up!
Let’s get back out in the Fog!!
Cheers,

KristenFleet 1 Captain
Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone