Ware River Annual Regatta/VA Governor's Cup, August 5-6, 2006

Greg Jordan jordan at skycomp.com
Tue Aug 8 12:06:38 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I haven't seen a list of who's going / not going to Fishing Bay and who
might need crew, so I'll start the process now. Please respond w/ your
intentions and I'll make the lists (I believe that 4 or 5 boats are already
pre-positioned at the club, plus Jim Englert who will be coming up again
from the Norfolk area).

(BTW, hat's off to Lars & Jude who won the Virginia's Governors Cup last
weekend at Ware River!)

Greg Jordan

(Dan Miller, please contact me directly, I have a crew for you!)