Ware River Annual Regatta/VA Governor's Cup, August 5-6, 2006

Greg Jordan jordan at skycomp.com
Wed Aug 9 11:37:33 EDT 2006

Hi again,

I haven't received many emails yet, but the early word so far is 6 "yes"
boats and 2 maybes; and there may be another prepositioned boat under a
cover that I don't know who the owner is. Lucian Casper is available to
crew.

Outlook is for pleasant summer camping weather, high's of 82 degrees on
land -- nice facilities w/ showers, come if you can, let's get the count
over 10! Info and forms at  http://www.fbyc.net/

Greg

(Daphne or Bob Bear, would you please fwd to PRAF asap as I am not on that
list? Thanks!)

Per emails rec'd s on Tuesday or Wed. morning:
Yes
Barney Harris
Jim Englert
Greg & Alanna Jordan
Daphne Byron & Nate ____
Bob Bear
Jim and Sue Graham

Available to crew
Lucian Casper

Maybe
Jude Brown (dental work Thu.)
Dan Miller (please call me for crew, 410-707-7479)

No
Jasper & Becky Craig
Peter Duncan, I think
Rolf & Sue Zeisler (having fun overseas)
Bill Buck

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list