Albacore Clinic this Saturday, June 2

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Wed May 30 18:59:52 EDT 2007

Just scheduled....

I'll be running an Albacore clinic on this Saturday, June 2 at West
River SC.  It will be run as part of the WRSC Open House, so guests
are welcome (that includes PRAF sailors).  You might have to sign in
and look interested in WRSC, but there is no charge for the day.

We will sail right off the dock.  Conditions allowing the focus will
be on boat handling and starts. Jude Brown may assist me in the
coaching.

Schedule
Arrive and rig
Organizational meeting at 9:45 AM.
First drills at 10:00 AM
Short lunch break around Noon
Last drills finish by 3:00 PM

Forecast
SAT
S WINDS 10 KT. WAVES 1 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND TSTMS.

SAT NIGHT
S WINDS 15 KT. WAVES 2 FT. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND
TSTMS.

There may be some visitors without boats who might crew some of the
time, so if you don't have a crew, consider coming and taking someone
out for a ride.  Format will be a bit like Wednesday nights on the
Potomac with coaching included.

Any questions, contact Peter Duncan

Peter Duncan
410-431-5480