East Coast Championships - USAA US Nationals reminder!!!!

Mike Heinsdorf mheinsdorf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 14:22:33 EDT 2008

Hey Teresa,

Great to hear you all are having a great time.  I look forward to hearing
stories and seeing photos at the US Nationals at Ware River over Columbus
Day weekend (or Canadian Thanksgiving, October 11-13, 2008).  More info
here: http://www.albacore.org/USA/usnationals08/

So far we have 14 boats signed up and the competition looks to be pretty
good.  Hotel rooms are still available until September 10, but I hear at
least half are booked at this point.  Who else is in?  Here's the list:

Robert Bear USA
Ian & Jeff Brayshaw CAN
Daphne Byron USA
Peter Duncan USA