Crew for NA's

Peter Duncan SailFaster at aol.com
Fri May 9 11:45:55 EDT 2008

Know anyone looking for a crew at North Americans?  Please contact
Michael.  He would like to get more involved in the Albacore class
and is considering buying an Albacore.

I'm 6'6" 200#, but I fold up to fit under the boom well. I have
sailed/raced for many years, but have only been up in this area one
year. I did have an MC Scow, but it was out of the Arlington, Texas
Sailing Club. I raced that for a year, and trimmed on a J80 down in
Texas. I have sailed on a number of other boats, S2's, J35, 420's,
and last year trimmed on a J24 here in Annapolis. I am still learning
how to make an Albacore fast, but I like to think I am a quick
learner. Even though I have an even keeled personality, I have quite
the focused competitive streak when in a boat.

I'd be happy to help someone do well at NA's.

I'll look to chat with you Sat. AM.

Michael
(410)980-7474
www.michaeljmadsen.com