Have you seen Rock Hall?

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Wed May 7 09:40:37 EDT 2008

Hey Albacore Sailors-

Have you seen Rock Hall?  Great new venue we will be trying out this
spring.  Check out the photos....scroll all the way down.

http://www.wayfarer-canada.org/00coming.up/RockHall_promo.html

Not sure I can promise the skimpy swim wear and pool side fun, but
look at the sailing area and space....this could be a great regatta
site.  I know we can put on a better party than the Wayfarers shown
here.

And the best news is you still have one day to register before the
fee goes up by $20.

18 teams are already signed up.  Click here to sign-up for a weekend
of fun on the Chesapeake:   http://www.albacore.org/USA/NA2008/
register_form.asp

See you all at Rock Hall,

Peter