Albacore group purchase

Henry Pedro henryp at ca.inter.net
Sat Oct 18 17:43:40 EDT 2008

There is an effort underway to purchase a large lot of new Albacores
from Ontario Yachts.

I invite those that are considering buying a new Albacore to join
this group order. The more orders we have the better leverage we can
use to get a favourable price and the higher the quality will be
since the builder can use assembly line methods to construct the
boats in rapid succession without pause.

Each boat will be of cored construction, fully race rigged and in
order to get the best quality possible, every boat will be identical.
Quality control will be a primary focus.

They will be delivered ready to sail without any finishing touches
required to get them in sailing condition.

With the help of the fleet managers of the community sailing clubs in
Toronto and Hamilton I have drawn up a specification that is
agreeable to all parties.

I invite all of you who are considering a new Albacore purchase to
take advantage of this oone time opportunity. Once the deposits are
paid and the raw materials are ordered there will be no chance to
join the purchase so act fast.

The goal is to have all deposits collected by October 31 , but if a
serious interest is expressed we can extend the deadline a week or
two but no later. We expect completed boats starting in late April,
2009.

Please contact me via email and leave me your email address or
telephone number and I'll contact you to give you all the required
information.

Henry