Albacore group purchase

Jim jwwrma at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 18 18:38:52 EDT 2008

Henry;  I would definitely be interested; but I would suggest that general
interest would be greater if there was a recreational ( or rec race) version
also offered.    Limiting the offer to "fully race rigged" is limiting your
audience and limiting your assumed leverage.  The mfg will realize
economies, that they may pass on, based more on the number of hulls ordered,
than on the rigging.  My opinion is based on experience ordering high end,
Olympic sprint canoes and kayaks.

Jim Wright

(past)Commodore

Cascades Sprint Paddling Club

Chelsea, Quebec  (across the river from Ottawa, away from the hot air of
Parliament)