hotel housing deadline is today for US Nationals

Joanna Beaver us8026 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:46:47 EDT 2008

I am resending Sue's email from below - today is actually the cutoff date.  If you book later, rates may go up by $40/night.  You can cancel up until the day before arrival so if you are even thinking about going, reserve a room today.  Right now we are over our committed block but they are still accepting the $79/night rate.

To Albacore sailors:

Just a reminder that on-line registration is now open for the USAA Nationals to be held October 11-13, 2008 at Ware RIver Yacht Club.  Early registration and more important, reservations for the block of reserved rooms runs out on September 10th.  After September 10th, rooms not reserved among our block will be released!  It's not the higher price you may be facing, but the availability of rooms. Camping is available at the club, but those who wish to have a room will want to call before September 10. Info:Hotel:  Comfort Inn Gloucester  Rate $79.00 + tax, incl. continental breakfast  6639 Forest Hill Avenue  Gloucester, VA 23061

A block of rooms has been reserved for booking by Sep. 10, 2008. Guests are to call 804-695- 1900 and mention US Albacore Association when making reservations

Joanna

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list