Candians Regatta September 19, 20, 21

Teresa Miolla tmiolla at primus.ca
Thu Sep 11 12:10:18 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

If you aren't in the throws of planning to get to this regatta..what are you
waiting for???

We have a number of keen crews in Toronto, who need helms.

We are also looking for one or two trailers, so if you have one that you can
spare for the weekend please let me know.

Also we are always looking for donations to our Silent Auction so if you
have anything again let me know.

The wind machine in Kingston is being cranked up and Kevin has been
extremely busy with organizing a fab event.

Hope to see everyone there!

Cheers,

Teresa Miolla

Commodore