Welcome your new executive.

Teresa Miolla tmiolla at primus.ca
Sun Sep 21 20:20:27 EDT 2008

Hey Everyone,
I'm proud to present to you the 2008-2009 Canadian Albacore Association;

Commodore: CathyAnn White
Rear Commodore: Kevin Soldaat (Canadians Regatta)
First Vice Commodore: Allan Measor (Schedule)
Second Vice Commodore: Michelle Arnot (Training)
Third Vice Commodore: Henry Pedro (Boat Show + Website)
Treasurer: Mary Free
Chief Measurer: George Roth
Specifications: David Weaver
Editor Shackles + Cringles: Jelena Balic
Secretary: Alison Goodwin
Membership: Christine Short

Cathyann is no stranger to the albacore fleet and she has some visions and goals that I expect will come to fruition.

The balance of the team is enthusiastic and hard working core members of the fleet so don't expect any moss to grow on them!!

Keep them busy with your ideas and suggestions and always feel free to contact any one of them to talk all things albacore.

I have been honoured to work and meet so many new people in the last five years while serving on this executive and I thank each and everyone of you for your support.

Cheers,

Teresa Miolla
Past Commodore
Canadian Albacore Association

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list