CAA Race Training Events

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:38:22 EDT 2009

Sent on behalf of Michelle Arnot - CAA Training

Hello Albacore Sailors!!
I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know we have another great season of training planned for you. As details become finalized I will post them on our website (and that should be this weekend;-)

1. Top of the Fleet training weekend with Canadian Olympian Chris Cook. June 6 & 7. Toronto Outer Harbour. Registration (with appropriate qualifications) will be $100/boat to open the beginning of May via paypal link from www.albacore.ca

2. Racing 101 training weekend with Tim Broughton. June 20 & 21 Toronto Outer Harbor. Registration (with appropriate qualifications) will be $40/boat which will open middle of May via paypal link from www.albacore.ca

Qualifications and host sites will be coming soon....We are hoping for more training events later in the season, so please stay posted.
See you on the water!
Michelle, CAA Training