CAA website re-launch

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:41:05 EDT 2009

The Canadian Albacore Association is in the process of updating content for its website re-launch.

If you have any pictures or video that would be supportive of the Albacore class we would love to see it. We are looking for high quality media, for pictures at least 600 x 800 (.5 Mega Pixel).

We may not use all media provided, but thank you in advance for your submission.

Please send your to meda to:

media at albacore.ca

The CAA Executive