BACK TO BACK DOUBLEHEADERS SEPT 5TH-6TH AND SEPT 12TH -13TH

BillyEightBits at aol.com BillyEightBits at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 10:59:38 EDT 2009

Yup two major regattas the Billy  Hientz regatta at the WRSC and the
Presidents/Leukemia Regatta hosted by PRSA  the following weekend. If it all
possible you should sail both as they are the  premier events for both
organizations and very enjoyable
    WRSC had changed it social activities  to be much more attractive to
one designers then in the past . Just check  Peter's mail and the WRSC web
site. THE NUDGE would like to see at least ten  PRAF Albs make this one and
help our friends at West River win the Hientz trophy  by fielding the most
boats. Let Peter know your plans .
    Sept 12th and 13th is a must for all  Albs. What more can I add to
Mike's? So that you can avoid a broken arm let the  THE NUDGE know that he'll
see you at this one.
                                   Regards and good sailing to all. THE
NUDGE
steps!