TISC regatta - REVISED registration times

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:34:24 EDT 2009

Hi everyone. Sorry for the short notice but I have to change the times for registration. I have attached an updated NOR and poster. The pre-registration is taking place at Mooredale tonight, Thursday August 20th from 7-8 pm and Friday, August 21st after the FNR, roughly around 9:30 pm.  If people cannot make either time, they can hand over their registration to our committee boat on Saturday.

Could you please inform your members of the registration time change. Thanks!

Susan K. Higgins
TISC

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666047