Toronto International Boat Show

Teresa Miolla tmiolla at primus.ca
Sat Jan 10 12:34:18 EST 2009

Hey Sailor,

How can you not thinking about sailing on a day like today?  It's windy (an east wind I might add) and the Toronto International Boat Show is on! Visit the Canadian Albacore Booth and see the newest boat off the mold..it's shiny and looks fast!

If you are a member through one of the community clubs we need help manning the booth and the benefit is that you get to go into the show for free. Still spots available let's us know if you interested let's us know!

Teresa Miolla
Past Commodore
Canadian Albacore Association

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list