Albacore North Americans Regatta

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 12:27:48 EDT 2009

Only two more weeks until the North Americans Regatta (June 13/14) in Toronto hosted by RCYC.

This could easily be the biggest event of the season.

Remember way back in the winter we discussed the Sailing Anachary top one designs list.  If we can get a large turn out for this North American Event we can put the Albacore fleet in the top 10 for participation in national and multi-national events !!

Just a reminder

Pre-Registration is a must!

The registration DEADLINE IS JUNE 9TH !

All boats MUST be pre-registered for this event. Heather Macnaughton will be doing pre-registration on FRIDAY JUNE 5th in the Outer Harbour and Tuesday June 9th in the Outer Harbour (after the <st1:PersonName w:st="on">Albacore</st1:PersonName> races). Alternatively please DOWNLOAD registration form http://www.rcycopen.ca/PDF%20files/RCYC%20Open%20Reg.%2009.pdf which may be faxed to the attention Lindsay Taylor at 416-967-5710.

For further details, please visit the Albacore Forum.

See you there!
Christine