Memorial Service for Tom Causin

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 13:25:48 EST 2011

Just received this sad news of the death of Tom Causin.

Tom sailed Albacores with the Washington fleet from the mid 1970's to the early 1990's.  He crewed for Mike Brown and they won the junior championship three consecutive years from '76 to '78.  After college Tom returned to the Washington fleet and owned several Albacores.  I believe his last boat was a beautiful JD Young (#5959) that he bought from Jeff Cotter.  He was always a helpful contributor to the fleet.  Back pain eventually curtailed his sailing, but he remained active with the class into the early 1990's.

Information on services is listed below.

Peter

Begin forwarded message: