We've got 20 !!!

Peter Duncan sailfaster at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 11:40:37 EST 2011

Thanks for all the responses... we now have 20 boats planning to be at Midwinters.

Still have four people looking for match ups... can any one help or offer them suggestions?  Post to the forum if you have ideas, or contact me or Bob Bear.

Ken Clarke is looking for boat to helm, and possibly crew... or he might crew for someone else
Kerry Munro wants a crew spot
Peter Trebuss wants a crew spot
Paul Smith needs a ride for his boat from Toronto (I  think he can drive one way), don't know about his crew status.

Keep the ideas going... we could reach 25 boats before too long.  Free camping, continental breakfasts, dinner one night and t-shirt all for $65 is a deal.  Price goes up for registrations not post marked by March 1, so figure it out this week and sign up.  More details on link below.

Peter