Anyone Interested in Child Care for Nationals??

Janice Rathjen jd_rathjen at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 15:33:13 EDT 2011

I was wondering if anyone out there was interested in going to US Nationals (Oct. 8-10, of course you should know the dates by now!) but are fence-sitting because you don't have child care.

If there is enough interest (and believe me, it doesn't have to be that much), then I know some child care professionals, I know an extremely convenient location, and I already know some kids!  I just need to know who is interested.

Please send me an email by Monday, Sept. 26th, so I know whether or not to pursue this option.   I just need to know if you're interested - no commitment necessary.    I don't want to name names..., but I do expect to hear from at least Erich/Jill, Wendy/Paul, Saskia/Holly.

Many thanks,
Janice