2011 Internationals

Christine Short shortchristine at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:31:38 EDT 2011

After a successful 2011 Albacore Internationals Regatta we just want to do a few "SHOUT OUTS".

THANK YOU

Royal Canadian Yacht Club and Mike Milner and his great RC team, who provided us with great long races

Judges; Pat Healy, Janet McDougall and Doug Creelman

GREAT Sponsors
http://albacore.org/intls/sponsors

Over 60 volunteers who contributed countless hours ensuring that the week ran smoothly

David Weaver and his measurement team who measured boats 73 boats and 146 suits of sails in 13 hours

The clubs;  Mooredale Sailing Club, Outer Harbour Centreboard Club, St. Jamestown Sailing Club, Toronto Island Sailing Club, Toronto Multi-Hull Cruising Club, Westwood Sailng Club, providing great social activities, safety boats, and accomodating the out of the town sailors

Sailors who travelled to our event

Thank you for attending, see you in Abersoch, Wales, August 3rd - 9th 2013

Teresa Miolla,  IAA President   (now past)
Christine Short, Rear Commodore (now past)
(we are doing our happy dances with naps in between !!)