Albacore MidAtlantics - it's going to be a good weekend

Michael Heinsdorf mheinsdorf at gmail.com
Fri May 24 11:28:39 EDT 2013

17-18 boats on the line so far and we have a couple people who would like
to crew on Sunday if you want to make a one day appearance! We're pretty
close to hitting 20, which means we will be the biggest fleet by a factor
of 4!

Saturday and Sunday both promise good temps and strong breeze in the mid
teens (up to the high 20s on Saturday afternoon). The Lighting fleet has
promised to take photos and video.

Sign up and check out who's coming here:
http://potomacriversailing.org/?p=2363

*Registered (just a couple more boats and we'll beat the Lightings!):*
Bear
Harris (with crutches, no less)
Heinsdorf
Will
Miller
Minot
Spruill
Zeisler
Ayukawa
Duncan1
Duncan2
Duncan3
Duncan4
Graham
Allen
Marsh (the parents)
Byron
The Canadians
Hublitz (maybe)
Lars (maybe)

*One step away from the lame excuse list (a simple registration can fix
this):*
 Doug Foord
Matt Edwards
Diane Goebes
Dave, aka owner of Wild Thing - sorry bud, it's been so long I blanked.
Lloyd Leonard
the other Marsh boat

*Lame excuse list:*
Gene Spillane - something about a hat, motorcycle and a parade.
Tom Berlin - who travels on a holiday weekend?

See you on the water!
~Michael

--
Michael A. Heinsdorf