Albacore Trailer For Sale

Scott Snyder ssnyder at ghidra.com
Wed May 15 20:44:41 EDT 2013

I have an Albacore trailer for sale.  I think its a 2001 model.  Its in
very good condition, newer tires, never used spare tire.  I installed
brand new waterproof LED lights and all new wires about a year ago.  I
have a clean title for it.  Currently located at Barney's house
(Arlington) but will be moved to my house (Fairfax) in the next two
weeks.  If you are interested or know someone who might be interested
let me know.  Thanks.

Scott

myfleet list hosting - Albacore Class Site - More information about the Albacore mailing list