Albacore sails from Intensity Sails?

Michael Heinsdorf mheinsdorf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:40:05 EDT 2015

I'm interested. They are out of Bristol, R.I., and I'm up there a couple
times a year. Going to see if I can set up a visit to their operation or
see a suit of sails over the 4th of July weekend.

There were several boxes for VXOne's from Intensity in Sarasota. The boxes
were marked "Made in China", for what its worth.

~Michael