[PRAF] Fwd: Dave Irey regatta at West River [1 Attachment]

Robert Bear robertbear99 at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 21:31:52 EDT 2015

I'm in.  So far we have myself, Daphne, Rolf and the Grahams registered online.  Mike H. will make at least 5.  More to come, I'm sure.
Bob Bear

To: praf at yahoogroups.com; albacore at myfleet.org
From: PRAF-noreply at yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 23:13:47 -0400
Subject: [PRAF] Fwd: Dave Irey regatta at West River [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Michael Heinsdorf included below]

      Just after the Memorial Day Regatta at PRSA is the Dave Irey Regatta at West River. See attached for NOR - who
's going to be there? I'm planning on it.

~Michael