[PRAF] Fwd: Dave Irey regatta at West River [1 Attachment]

Gene Spillane EGSpillane at Earthlink.net
Thu May 28 21:42:08 EDT 2015

I'm sorry I can't make it.  I'm picking up an  albacore to restore it.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Robert Bear" <robertbear99 at hotmail.com>
Sent: ‎5/‎28/‎2015 9:31 PM
Subject: RE: [PRAF] Fwd: Dave Irey regatta at West River [1 Attachment]

I'm in.  So far we have myself, Daphne, Rolf and the Grahams registered online.  Mike H. will make at least 5.  More to come, I'm sure.
Bob Bear

To: praf at yahoogroups.com; albacore at myfleet.org
From: PRAF-noreply at yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 23:13:47 -0400

        [Attachment(s) from Michael Heinsdorf included below]

      Just after the Memorial Day Regatta at PRSA is the Dave Irey Regatta at West River. See attached for NOR - who
's going to be there? I'm planning on it.

~Michael