[Pnw-v15] PCCs in the Gorge

DB bergstro2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 18:50:47 EDT 2007

I was lucky enough to get a ride for the Gorge Skiff
Regatta last weekend and it was absolutely gorgeous.
We had good winds all day in the 10-20 knot range, the
air was warm and dry, the sun was shining, and even
the water was warm.  Me and another inexperienced
skiff sailor competed together in an I14.  Since this
was our first time out on an I14 we had a lot of
spills but there was nothing to worry about since the
CGRA had ample rescue boats with good crews on board.

This experience was so positive it left me wanting
more,  it’s a good thing we have V15 PCCs coming up in
a few weeks.  Hope to see you all out there.

Dean