[Pnw-v15] V15 PCC's August 4 & 5 at the GORGE!

Peter Shorett pshorett at gvakm.com
Tue Jul 17 12:23:57 EDT 2007

Friendly reminder, the PCC's are less than 3 weeks away.  There should
be a good turnout with boats coming from the San Juans, Seattle,
Portland and San Francisco.

If you need a boat to sail, let me know, there are a couple of extra's
from the Orcas fleet.

Here is the link to the regatta website

http://www.cgra.org/

Then, the Nationals will be held in San Francisco August 17 - 19.  I
know a few boats from the Northwest will be headed there.
http://vanguard15.org/

Also, I put together a quick website, have a look and comments are
welcome - send photos or content.
http://www.nwv15.com-a.googlepages.com/home

If anyone wants to take the roll of webmaster, I am sure it could look a
heck of a lot better than what I put together with 50 year old
intellectual capacity......

See you there!

Peter