[Sclaser] Practice Santa Cruz this SATURDAY

Nick Burke nburke at skysail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:04:25 EDT 2013

Glorious sailing on Saturday. Clear enough to see the mountains behind Monterey, upper teens and a good swell for lots of surfing. Laird Henkel was in a radial, Peter Shope and I were in standards. Laird went out first and came in earlier, but Peter and I got 2.5 or so hours in.

With the Nationals in Santa Cruz in late June, I'll organize some more practices when I have the time. Feel free to initiate some on your own.

Nick