missing dolly

Jorge Moraleda jorge.moraleda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:51:34 EST 2006

Dear TI fellow sailors,

Thank you to all who expressed their support about my missing dolly.
Unfortunately no one seems to know of its whereabouts. Maybe there
will be a reasonable explanation.

Also, all the people who responded had gotten my first email, so it
seems that the server is working fine. I still don't know why I didn't
get it.

Regards and fair winds,

Jorge