2007 Midwinter Series at TISC

Catherine King sailflat at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 21:40:55 EST 2006

Dear Vanguardians & Laser Sailors,

Fleet 53 SF Bay will hosting a Midwinters Series at TISC this winter.
The tentative dates are now posted on the Fleet 53 website (www.vanguard15.org).

There has been discussion of adding additional days to promote team racing.
The current dates are for fleet racing.

We will need people to VOLUNTEER for RC as this is a more casual series.
There will be a small fee for each event to cover the expense of using TISC equipment.

Please sign up ASAP whether you are a definate "yes" or just a "maybe".
We need a MINIMUM of 5 boats signed up on the website or the event cancels.

All boats MUST HOIST IN, which takes longer...plan for this change in procedure.
There are V15 & Laser slings available for general use.

Any questions, contact Catherine King (sailflat at earthlink.net) or Sally Madsen (sailsally at gmail.com), regatta chairs.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope to see you on the water!!!
Catherine