New Fleet in Benicia - Boats wanted

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 01:26:33 EST 2006

Vanguardians,

As I mention on Saturday night, a new Vanguard 15 fleet is forming up in
Benicia.  If you are thinking about putting your boat on the market and
upgrade to a new one, now is the time to post it at:
http://vanguard15.org/msgs/?f=2

I understand new V15 rates will be going up in 2007 and suggest you call
Alex @ Svendsen's if in the market for a new boat.

Cheers,
Matthew

--