Thursday Night #23 @ TI

SailFlat sailflat at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 13:31:19 EDT 2006

Dear Sailors,
This week is the last week of the Thursday Night Series at TISC.
I hope you can make it out.
Please sign up at http://www.vanguard15.org/schedule/?r=313 if you plan to party after racing.
Also remember to sign in before going out on the water.

We have 2 V15 skippers looking for crew...Sarah Deeds and Michael Weinman.

The V15 fleet will host its end of the year party on Saturday, November 11 at the Bay View Boat Club.
All awards for the Thursday Night Series will be presented on this night.
We will also live music from Adam Rothschild's band and Dave Bryon will DJ.
Please let us konow if you will attend.
Hoepfully we will be able to place a sign up page on the website.

Sorry about the delay in scores.  I have been distracted by the first week of school and then getting sick!
I'll work on them tonight.

See you Thursday,
Catherine King