Leukemia Cup - Thank you!

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:51:50 EDT 2006

Adam Spiegel and I would like to thank the SF V15 Fleet for your support of
the 2006 Leukemia Cup Regatta.  Our V15 fleet has currently raised $2,153 for
this ongoing fight against blood-based cancers.  Fleet donors include:
Natasha Baker
Jim Barkow
Rebecca Beard
David Byron
Mark English
Rich Feeny
Rolf Kaiser
Scott Kozinchik
Sally Madsen
Geoffrey Papilion
Avery Patton
Gordon Porter
West Coast Sailing (Vanguard Dealer from Oregon)
Meghan Walsh
Michael Weinman
David Wilson

Over the weekend, we were fortunate to hear great speeches from Paul Cayard
& Gary Jobson and their support of the charity.  We did our best to
represent the V15 fleet on the water with a 4th of 12 boats in the J105
class.  While donations are ongoing, more than $120,000 was raised and next
year we hope to have a V15 fleet and dinghy course.

http://www.active.com/donate/leukemiacupgsf/V15    (It's not too late to
donate)

A sincere thank you again!

Cheers,