Svendsen's 2007 Thursday Night Laser & V15 Starts Now

Matthew Sessions mcsessions at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:55:21 EDT 2007

Greetings Vanguardian's & Lasers,

The 2007 Svendsen's Marine Thursday Night Series starts in 50 hours, 33
minutes.  Are you ready?

I'm sending this email to the fleet list AND some of you directly.  Have you
taken the time to make sure you are on the V15 email list?
http://vanguard15.org/articles/emaillist

Attached is the 2007 Thursday Night Social Chair schedule.  Thanks to our
title sponsor - Svendsen's (our official Vanguard supplier) as well as the
Laser Fleet, it will be possible to co-social chair nearly every night of
the season.  Does that mean A) it's going to cost you half as much to bring
food & beers for post race festivities? or B) we are going to have twice as
much beer?  I hope you make the right choice and each week will improve upon
the last.  If your name is not on the list, let me know what Thursday night
you will co-chair.  If your week does not work, trade with someone and let
myself & Jim know.

As always, sign up now so this week's social chair - Mark English - will not
be tossed into the Cove:
http://vanguard15.org/schedule/350

Please make sure you bring your checkbook this week.  Thursday night dues
are $100 and fleet dues are $25 for the V15's.  For the Laser fleet - I
should know but don't - so bring your checkbook too.

John Super Jr & Sr. are back again as PRO for 2007 so races will start
PROMPTLY at 6:30.  Jim Barkow and I are excited to host a great mid-week
summer series.  We have the best OD racing on the Bay so spread the word -
all are welcome.  Plan now to sail & volunteer at the Summer Sailstice
Regatta in June, and both Laser PCC's & V15 Nationals in August.

See you on the water.

Cheers,
Matthew

Matthew Sessions, # 1629