Svendsen's 2007 Thursday Night Laser & V15 Starts Now

Adam Spiegel adamsdrive88-v15 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 13:44:46 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder about Thursday Night Series Entry Fees and Fleet Dues.
If someone can pass this along to the Laser fleet I would appreciate it.

This year, the Thursday Night Series is being organized by TISC with the
help of a number of Fleet 53 volunteers.  From a practical standpoint,
nothing will change, except that you will be paying your entry fees to TISC
instead of to Fleet 53 as in the past.  Vanguard owners will still need to
pay their $25 fleet dues to Fleet 53.

So...tonight, please be prepared with cash or two separate checks:

(1) 2007 Svendsen's Thursday Night Series entry fee:  $100 made out to
Treasure Island Sailing Center.
(2) (V15 owners only)  2007 V15 fleet dues.  $25 made out to Vanguard 15
Fleet 53.

While we strongly prefer getting the full season up front, we also offer a
$15 per week "pay by the week" option.

Also, for those folks who don't store your boat at TI, TISC charges an
additional launching fee of $10 per night, or $65 for the entire Thursday
night series.

let's get psyched for another season of the best dinghy racing on the west
coast!!!

Cheers,

Adam

Adam C. Spiegel