Peninsula Thursday carpool?

Joe Wells jwellsiii at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:55:21 EDT 2007

Anyone interested in carpooling on Thursday nights?   If we get three to a
car, then we can jam on the Bay Bridge.   Saves up to 30 minutes on the
commute.

We've been leaving from Paola's house in Foster City no later than 5pm.

776 Celestial Ln
Foster City, CA

101 north. exit at Hillsdale Blvd take it right (toward the bay).

2nd light should be Altair , take it right and immediately right again on
Celestial Ln (entrance to a townhouse compound). 2nd garage to your left is
776 Celestial Ln

Joe